STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. In order to commence work a signature of acceptance by the Buyer is required, which will constitute a firm order between Low Temp and the Buyer.
2. It is understood that this acceptance of the quotation, via e-mail or telephonically, is binding and cannot be cancelled unless agreed to by LOW Temp in writing. Cancellation may only be accepted in writing and an administration levy 15-25 % of the contract sum shall become due for administration costs.
3. LOW Temp reserves the right to cancel any order if:
(i) Payments by the Buyer to LOW Temp are in default
(ii) Should substantial changes in material and systems and/or prices occur?
(iii) Prevailing conditions beyond the control ofLOW Temp make impossible to assure delivery.
Should the above occurLOW Temp will not be liable for any claims for damages by the Buyer whether direct, indirect on consequential.
4. Any agreed alterations requested in design, quantity or specification and any suspension of work will thereby involve adjustments to the price quoted.
5. All payments are strictly COD unless otherwise stated on the quotation. Any outstanding amounts in terms of this agreement shall bear interest at the prevailing prime commercial overdraft rate- All goods remain the property ofLOW Temp until the full payment has been made.
Should the Buyer default in making payment, Hi Temp reserves the right to remove the goods and the Buyer agrees to allow Hi Temp or its assignees access to the property for this purpose. Should any products have to be removed the customer will be liable for a labour fee & de-installation costs.
6. Prices are firm for a period of 7 days from the date of the written quotation, thereafter are subject to without confirmation.
7. The buyer shall make available to LOW Temp on site 220 volt electric current for installation.
8. Product Warranties
Air conditioners installed carry a warranty as per the product manufacturer. We warrant our installation for 12 months.
Quotes are based on a back to back installation. Should this not be the case, additional piping and cable as well as labour will be charged.
Quotes are based on core drilling 63mm hole through double brick wall.
Client to ensure that an electrical supply to the air conditioner is installed. This means that an isolator switch and circuit breaker be readily available at the point within 1/2m of the air conditioner outdoor unit.
We cannot be held responsible for damage done to hidden electrical cable/water pipes while drilling
Please note that any damage claims will NOT be considered 7 (seven) days after the completion of the installation.
All products supplied accordance to ISO 9001:2000 quality / CE and/or SABS approved.
Once the product has been ordered and has been dispatched from our warehouse the risk/responsibility and insurance falls onto the client and freight company. Should the product be damaged in transit we will not be held responsible. The client should address any problems or damages caused directly with the freight company, which he has contracted to do the delivery. This does not apply should the client contract us to deliver, install or setup, where we use our own staff.